Hemorrhoids are a “modern” disease that is widespread in both males and females. They are also the most common anorectal area disease around and approximately three quarters of the adult population have them in some form or another.
155 Million Sufferers!
In the UK alone, there are over 15 million hemorrhoid sufferers. This number grows to a staggering 155 million in the USA! It is estimated that approximately 50% to 85% of the world’s population will be affected by hemorrhoids at some time in their life.
There are also quite a few different hemorrhoid treatments. These include creams, wipes, and pillows to help you with hemorrhoids.
No Messy Hemorrhoid Treatment
Many of the treatments for hemorrhoids are uncomfortable, embarrassing and messy. Fortunately all these old remedies can now be forgotton about. A new treatment, called Hemocyl, has been introduced, which is taken orally in tablet form.
Hemocyl’s plan requires taking 2 tablets a day for between 7 – 14 days after which it should then be effective for upto 6 months. There is no easier alternative hemorroid treatment.
What is Hemocyl?
Hemocyl is a tablet comprised of only natural plant ingredients. Hemocyl is completely natural. It contains no artificial colours, chemicals, narcotics or sugar. It is also vegetarian.
Hemocyl orginated over 4000 years ago in India. Ancient Hindu physicians prepared natural treatments to cure the medical and physical disorders of their people.
The key ingredients are:
- Messua Ferea
This shrub grows in the Himalayas and Southern Indian forests up to 5,000 feet in elevation. The flowers, leaves, roots and bark are used in many medicines. In Hemocyl, an extract is combined with the other two ingredients to achieve the optimum effectiveness of the product.
- Berberis Vulgaris
Barberry grows in the Himalayas from 6,000 to 11,000 feet in elevation. It is a thorny shrub with yellow wood and whitish or pale grey branches. Many parts of the bush; fruit, bark, stem and wood have been used over a long period in different medicines.
How Does It Work?
Hemocyl, works by stimulating the smooth muscles of the intestine which helps to improve circulation. This in turn helps to speed up healing. Its local anaesthetic effect helps to relieve pain and its anti-infective properties fight against protozoa and micro-organisms.
Hemocyl has been proven to reduce pain, bleeding, inflammation, itching, excessive mucus secretion, and the burning and discomfort in the end part of the colon quickly and effectively.
It has been endorsed by 4 different doctors and has some impressive clinical studies. Studies that have been carried out prove that 95% of the patients that trialled the product felt improvement after the treatment, 52.5% of which experienced full regression.
- Hemocyl Offers Natural Hemorrhoid Relief for Up to Six Months.
- Hemocyl is an natural oral solution for hemorrhoid relief.
- No more messy, smelly creams, painful wipes, pillows and treatments for hemorrhoids. Hemocyl is a once a day Oral supplement.
- Hemocyl may help ease pain, itching, burning and bleeding associated with hemorrhoids by stopping the bleeding and shrinking the inflamed area of discomfort.
- Hemocyl is a non-narcotic treatment that offers natural hemorrhoid relief if taken properly and is the easiest most convenient treatment for hemorrhoids.
- Hemocyl is taken orally once a day so it eliminates the need to carry messy creams or use painful wipes.
- Studies showed significant improvement or complete regression of all symptoms in over 90% of users.